As you know, every customer situation is unique, and some past due accounts are easier to resolve than others.
So when Flat Fee debt collection attempts fall short on some accounts, it’s time for a more intense approach that incorporates skip tracing, asset searches and, in some cases, legal action.
A.R.M. Solutions’ Phase 2 Contingency Collections holds diplomacy and integrity as our top most priorities. Our highly trained and experienced collectors strictly adhere to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), and HIPAA medical privacy laws. This reduces complaints, maintains your image, and improves your chances of retaining the customer.
We make it easy for your customers to bring their accounts current by offering numerous payment options, including pay-by-phone, online payments or using our secure web payment portal to pay with personal checks and credit cards.
We hire only top notch collection specialists who understand the nuances of specific markets such as Commercial / B2B, Medical / Healthcare, and Subscriber-based business models such as Propane / Heating, Pest Control, Waste Management, Media Subscriptions, Bottled Water Delivery, Home Security / Alarm Monitoring, Insurance, and many others.
Using A.R.M. WebView™, our web-based client portal, you will have real-time access to all of your accounts, giving you a complete snapshot of their status any time you need it. You can also enter new accounts into this fully secure system, any time and from anywhere, using a simple web browser.
- Your account is assigned to an individual collector who will use their expertise to resolve the outstanding balance.
- 3rd party representation gets you paid NOW!
- Accounts that don’t resolve can be automatically credit reported.
- Asset Verification.
- Forward to an attorney for additional legal work.
- Your contingency collection costs can be reduced further by charging a late fee and/or starting the recovery process with our Flat Fee Collections.
Let’s discuss what A.R.M. Solutions’ Contingency Collections can do for your company. Please contact us today.