We believe that our people are one of the secrets to our success.
Without top-notch employees, we can’t deliver on the promises we make to our clients and partners. We are always looking for talented, driven professionals to add to our world-class team.
If you think that you would be a good fit, please contact us!
We offer excellent benefits, including health insurance, performance bonuses, 401(k) plans, paid sick and vacation time, and flexible hours. Our office is casual, with a fast-paced, fun environment.
CURRENTLY OPEN POSITIONS:
As a 3rd party collection agent for this growing, stable collections company, you will be responsible for consumer & commercial debt collection, and skip tracing. We offer top compensation, great benefits, and a casual work environment.
- Contact customers to analyze customer needs, negotiate payment arrangements and offer payment alternatives and solutions.
- Conduct inbound and outbound collections call on past due bills.
- Secure payment arrangements on monies owed.
- Maintain accurate records with the collections systems.
- Interact with collections team on recovery payments and efforts.
Skills and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of FDCPA guidelines (can be taught).
- Produce high volume of outbound collection calls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to assist the customer and work in the computer systems in a timely and efficient manner (multi-task).
For more information about this and other open positions, please contact us.